my own

my own

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Another whiny teen

ARE U READY??
FINAL EXAM JUZ AROUND DA CORNER !!!

What I should be doing right now:
-Studying for my Economic Malaysia final
-Studying for my Organizational behavior final (must get A!)
-Studying for my Human Resource final(must get A!)
-Studying for my Operations Management final
-Studying for my Finance Investment final
-Studying for my Public Relation final (must get A!)

What I am doing right now:
-Watching football on tv
-Watching Tv show How I met your mother
-Looking at beach houses for this summer
-Facebooking
-Twittering
-Playing games on PSP

Basically anything but my exam stuff….
I had the majority of my study moods last week before holiday and now I’m just dead.
Help me…..Help, anyone?
Please…


No comments:

Post a Comment